Dungeon Kingdom had a major update on steam!!!
– Totally rewritten mouse ergonomics. Say goodbye to the Dungeon Master Mouse scheme and hybrid drag and drop: now you can play in the same way as in Eye of the Beholder (and Grimrock).
– Added Quick Menu (Open it by clicking on the button at the top middle of the screen) to sleep, go to intermediate menu, or open the Adventure book.
– Added Adventure book: simply read a book or a scroll (including spells) and you can read it again anytime from your adventure book.
– Added Compass + Automap. Click on the compass to open the local Automap.
– Added Settings panel to the Main Menu.
– Added Help menu from the intermediate in game menu, to display mouse usage information and keyboard shortcuts.
– Hovering over an item in the inventory / hand slots now display information about it (weight, protection…).
– Added “Help/Hints” from heroes. Check the option when starting a New Game. A previously created game will have the option enabled automatically in Apprentice and Journeyman modes.
The update also includes the following fixes:
– Shield protection now working again (and it displays +xxx protection value).
– Fixed saved game issue sometimes preventing reloading saved game in the temple.
– Fixed creatures walking on tiles that are already full.
– Fixed broken wall fragments sometimes preventing the player from moving.
– Added uses for Mouse Wheel and Third Mouse Button.
…and countless other adjustments!
Important Notes: Russian, Spanish and German versions are not yet fully updated with the latest content (especially the tutorial, which does not reflect all recent ergonomics changes). Temple chapter is now powered by a different system for reflections on walls. If you have a significant performance reduction, please let us know.
As a reminder, you can get the game here: